Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm Gonna Tell You How It's Gonna Be...


OK SEXY PEOPLE: I am headed off to Good Ol' Marvin's Mountaintop to check out ALLGOOD 2008!! WHOO HOOO!!
I'm pretty excited, no cell phones, no overlapping sets, no Metallica... it's going to be a big muddy, dirty slice of heaven. Four days of music and no running water... I can grantee it's going to be hot, muddy, and smelly... but because I have not taken any mind altering substances yet, I can't se the future; thus... I have a few predictions:

Almost sure things:

1. I will find the coffee vendor on site and make BFF's with them the moment we park the car.

2. Someone, I don't know who, will cover "The Weight"

3. Phil Lesh will tell us about his liver and how you should give away part of yours, or a kidney, or whatever.

4. Between Phil Lesh and the DSO we will hear: Good Lovin, Uncle John's Band, and Good Lovin again.

5. I will get that weird patch of sunburn across my tramp stamp that I can never figure out how it got there.

6. Someone will get poked in the eye with a glow stick thus ending the awesomeness that is glow stick wars during the first late night set.

7. Kisner and I will get into an argument about trying to cook with a cast iron skillet on a tiny personal grill

8. Keller Williams will crawl further up Phil Lesh's ass and try to jam with the Friends... uggghh

9. John Bell and Dave Schools will compete for the title of 2008's best looking hair blowing in the stage wind machine... Will Dave take it again this year, or with John finally win it for the wavy haired wonders out there?

10. I will take photos of my feet to chronologically display the dirtiness

In addition I would like to offer up two long-shot predictions:

1. Daniela Cotton and Susan Tedeschi will play sing "Piece of My Heart" and my face will melt off

2. Mike Gordon will make up for years of sucking by saying these words "Welcome special guest Trey Anastasio to the stage" or better yet "Trey Anastasio, Jon Fishman, and Page McConnell" after which my head will explode and I will die... a happy... happy woman!

No comments: