Monday, February 25, 2008

Bert and Ernie

So last night I had this dream that I arrived in Armenia to serve in the Peace Corps and my counter-part was none other than Trey Anastatsio who was serving in the PC to do community Service. It was a pretty crazy dream, but I did wake up with one very cool idea:

If Bobby Weir and Trey got together and played Frank Zappa tunes they would create a force that would rock so hard that all of the world's problems would be solved and everyone would become best friends!

That would be the jam heard 'round the world!


+
EQUALS.... AWESOME!!


I would argue that Frank Zappa set for gold standard to which all guitarists now strive to achieve and cultivated a generation of musical connoisseurs that have a thirst for awesomeness that lesser artists' musical ramblings could never satiate.

No comments: