Monday, February 25, 2008

Bitches Were Robbed!!

Poor sexy Viggo Mortensen... DENIED!

I always have mixed feelings when it comes to watching award shows, because I feel like a major loser for not making anything of myself. Mostly I am reminded that it is impossible and will never happen because, seriously...


but there are the awards given to artists who make a small film or writing a catchy tune... people like the duo that wrote Falling Slowly from the film Once who give me a tiny seed of hope that one day, maybe one day I could come up with a smart ditty or something like that and I could be on that stage winning an Oscar. That is, if I were not so damn lazy... oh well, there is always next year.



I was disappointed that Kate Bush wasn't nominated for her song from the Golden Compass. It wasn't exactly the greatest song she has written, in fact... it's kind of bad, but it's Kate Bush! BUMMER!






Cate's GQBess can't cut it ten years later!

1 comment:

Mamadelphia said...

Jacob has decided that he wants to win an Oscar. I asked him "will you take Mommy with you to the show, when you are nominated?" He thought for a minute, then gave me a "Maaayyyybeeeee...."

Sheesh.